Limited seats are available in the Commerce and Humanities streams in The Asian School for Grade 11.
Students with 75% marks or more in the Grade 10 Pre-board examination, who wish to secure admission can apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details:
1) Copy of Grade 9 as well as Grade 10 Marksheets (Board or school conducted). Original Mark Sheets must be produced for verification.
2) Bona fide letter from the school
3) Copy of student’s valid CPR (Original CPR must be produced for verification)
4) Copy of student’s Passport (Original Passport must be produced for verification)
5) Student’s Vaccination Certificate
6) Transfer Certificate (TC) (for students from Boards where results are declared)
Once the application process is completed, there will be an interview with the Principal. If a seat is offered to the student, please note that the admission is provisional and it will be confirmed only after the publication of the results by the concerned board or release of the original marksheet and the approval from the Ministry of Education.
Please peruse the school website for details related to admission procedures, required documents, fees etc.
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
The online Admission Application form also needs to be submitted along with the Admission form in the prospectus.
The online Admission Application Form cannot be filled and submitted without collecting a Prospectus from the school office first.
If you have a child currently studying at The Asian School, please carefully go through the instructional document available here
AND then login to the Parent Portal
If you are applying to The Asian School for the first time OR DO NOT have a child currently studying at The Asian School, please carefully go through the instructional document available here
AND then login to the Admission Portal (Please enter your details first in ‘Create an Account’ to get your UserId and Password and then continue to fill the form for entering the child’s details)