The Asian School is accepting applications for admission to LKG, HKG, Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11 for the new Academic Year 2020-21. THE CHILD MUST CURRENTLY BE HERE IN THE KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN WITH A VALID CPR FOR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THE CHILD IS IN INDIA OR ABROAD OR DOES NOT HAVE A CPR NUMBER.
If you wish to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
EMAILS WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WILL BE DISREGARDED. EMAILS SENT TO ANY OTHER EMAIL ID WILL BE DISREGARDED.
1) Name of the child, CPR No., Contact Number and Grade applied for
2) Scanned copy of child’s passport (first and last pages)
3) Scanned copy of child’s CPR (front and back) OR CPR smartcard data
4) All who had applied for admission to LKG, HKG and Grade 1 in 2020 but did not get admission as a result of the draw of lots, please mention your Application Form Number also in the email.
5) For admission to Grades 1 and above – scanned copy of last 2 years Progress Reports
6) For admission to HKG – copy of LKG Progress Report
If you are applying for more than 1 child, please mention all children’s details and enclose all documents in one email.
Admission will be based on seat availability.
For Grades 1 to 9, excellent Academic Performance (aggregate above 75%) is a must for the application to be considered. For Grade 11 Science stream an aggregate above 75% is required, for Commerce stream an aggregate above 70% is required and for Humanities stream an aggregate above 65% is required for the application to be considered.
Children applying to Grades 1 and above must have studied in CBSE affiliated schools.
Please peruse the school website for details related to admission procedures, required documents, fees etc.
After evaluation of all information, the school will get in touch with you regarding further procedures.
Please do not call the school or come to the school regarding application status as the reception staff will be unable to help you with matters regarding admission decisions.