|Admission Fee||Annual Fee||Tuition Fee||Transport Fee|
|LKG to Grade 6||BD. 48/-||BD. 18/-||BD. 36/-||BD. 15/-|
|Grades 7 & 8||BD. 48/-||BD. 36/-||BD. 36/-||BD. 15/-|
|Grades 9 & 10||BD. 48/-||BD. 48/-||BD. 36/-||BD. 15/-|
|Grades 11 & 12||BD. 48/- *||BD. 75/-||BD. 75/-||BD. 15/-|
* Admission Fee is not applicable to Grade 10 students of the The Asian School who join Grade 11
At the time of admission, an interest free refundable deposit of BD. 30/- has to be paid. This amount will be refunded when the child leaves the school after clearing all outstanding dues if any, to the school.
FEE PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- In the first month of every academic year, the Annual Fee has to be paid against Sports & Games, A.C., stationary and developments, along with the current month’s Tuition Fee and Bus Fee. Thereafter, the Tuition Fee and the Bus Fee have to be paid on or before the 10th of every month.
- If fees are not paid for a period of two months the defaulter’s name will be struck off from the school register hence making the student ineligible to attend classes. BD. 5/- will be charged if re-admission is granted. In such cases, all pending dues along with fees for the month of re-admission have to be paid.
- All payments are to be made at the school office between 7:15 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and a receipt should be obtained. The school will not be responsible for any claim of payment without a proper receipt.
- Parents are requested to not send fees with small children. School authorities will not bear responsibility for loss of money sent through children and the parents alone will be fully responsible for any such loss.
- Contrary to this rule, if parents send the fees with their children, they must remit the exact amount at the counter and get a proper receipt. No money should be handed over to any employee of the School other than the cashier at the counter.
- Fees can be paid by a crossed cheque drawn in favor of “The Asian School”. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted. Credit / Debit cards and payment wallets will not be accepted.
- Students withdrawn during the term will be required to pay full fees for the remainder of the term.
- Fees for the month of March for Grade 8 to 12 students should be paid along with the February fees.
- In the case of an admission during the session, the full admission fee and all other fees will be charged.
- No reduction or refund of fees will be made on account of any holiday, leave or absence for any reason. Parents going on holiday with their children are required to pay tuition and transport fees in advance along with the leave application.
- Fees once collected will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The result of the Half Yearly / Annual Examination will not be declared until all pending dues are cleared.
- Cost of books and other stationery are not included in the fees.
- Any original / duplicate Certificate will only be issued after all pending fees and other dues are cleared.
- Part payments will not be accepted.